child custody

Joint Custody (or "Joint Conservatorship")


Divorces and separations are often scary and messy due to the uncertainty of your future with your children.  Our attorneys understand that you want the best for your children and will advocate on your behalf to achieve the results you desire. 


In order to enforce any possession or visitation of the child, there must be an order or agreement accepted by the court.  Texas law presumes that the best interest of the child is for the parents to have joint conservatorship.  If you and your co-parent are interested in joint conservatorship, our attorneys will work quickly and efficiently to minimize attorneys fees and court costs.

However, if you want sole possessory custody (conservatorship) our attorneys will take the time to work with you and discuss all of your options.  Call us at (817) 482-6570 to speak with an attorney today.


What do I do if I feel like I am in Danger?


If you feel as though you are in imminent danger, call 9-1-1 immediately.  If you are hesitant to contact your local authorities because you are not sure what you should and should not say to them or are unsure of the legal consequences, call us anytime at (817) 482-6570 and we will guide you through your communications with them.

Should you be involved in a domestic dispute or if there is family violence in your home, our attorneys will work quickly to file the necessary documents with the court to protect you and your children.  Our attorneys will be able to advise you on how to remove yourself or your children from a dangerous environment.  We understand that time is of the essence, so please do not hesitate to contact our office.  An attorney will be available to help you 24/7.